Friday, 1 August 2014

Week fifteen - Tuesday

We are so, so close to the big day now.  I’m ok though.  I know I have prepared the best I can so far and that I am continuing to do so.  I’m also keeping to my very strict food plan so I know I am putting only good stuff in.


Tonight Ant and I went out on a 1.5 hour ride.  It went well.  It was a little slower than ideal but I always find that when I ride with Ant.  We don’t seem to be able to get into a decent rhythm together so we’re always waiting for each other!


Importantly however I felt fit and healthy while I was riding and it all felt really natural.  


We’ll be off out together again on Friday and on Saturday it will be my final long ride before the sportive.  I hope to do close to 70 miles.  Poor old Ant will be coming along.  I’m not sure he’s looking forward to it as much as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment