Sunday, 27 April 2014

Week one - Sunday

Cycling 1hr
Another steady paced ride, as Saturday. Pedal at 90-95rpm.
Ride with a friend so that you can chat while cycling.  Try to involve someone of similar ability and ride together - don't race.

Due to having done our mega ride yesterday I decided to ignore the programme again today and just do a quick ride.

There's not a great deal to report. I did a quick 5 miles which took 25 mins and was an average speed of 12mph.  It's worth mentioning that this an improvement on the other times I've done this route which is great.  There is still a lot of room for improvement.  I did today's ride at 9:30am and for some reason I find riding in the morning REALLY hard work.  I don't know why this is.  I always eat before I go out but for some reason morning rides kill me!  Hopefully I'll have it sorted by August!

No comments:

Post a Comment