Thursday, 5 June 2014

A couple of interesting articles for your perusal

I saw a couple of good articles today which I thought I'd share with you.

The first is from the very excellent site Total Women's Cycling. This website is brilliant and has loads of great article and a forum.  Personally I think it's a must read for any cyclist.  I love the range of articles and advice and read it on a daily basis.  

The article I enjoyed was this one about riding with your dog.  It was very interesting and provided some great insight into several ways to do this but given the nature of this little fellow, I doubt I will be trialling any of them any time soon!

     "What do you mean you don't trust me on a bike?"

The other article is this one from The Telegraph.  It was amusing to read but gave some really good advice.  Well worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment