Cycling - 1hr
Ride at a steady pace without getting out of breath. Pedal at 90-95rpm.
So back into the training plan albeit on the wrong day.
Not much to say about today's ride. It was on my usual route, it was hot, it was strangely hard, I was too slow.
I don't know why it was a struggle - possibly due to not drinking enough before hand. I did still manage to maintain my 13mph average which is good but only just!!
I don't feel despondent though which is good, I have put it down to just one of those things. I saw a friend out jogging and she was having similar issues so maybe it was something in the air!
I think I may be becoming a little complacent about my regular routes so intend to try mixing it up a bit and finding some new rides.
My target by the end of this next 4 week section is to be regularly riding at an average of 14mph. I'll let you know how I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment