Ride at a steady pace at 90-95rpm, trying not to get out of breath.
Try to exert yourself a few times so as to feel different levels of effort.
It's the weekend again. And a long one at that.
I decided to go out this morning to get the ride out of the way as we had plans to go out and buy chickens today!
It is a beautiful day again and really sunny. I chose to do my favourite route which I discovered on week one - Thursday.
I found this morning's ride hard work compared to when I did it last week. I could put this down to my morning ride issues but if you look back you'll see I've struggled this week. I've changed my hours at work which involves me getting up an hour earlier. I'm into my second week of doing this but I haven't had the sense to start going to bed an hour earlier. I feel pretty tired and suspect it's starting to cause me trouble. The obvious fix to this is to start going to bed a but earlier which I intend to do. I'll report back on how that goes.


No comments:
Post a Comment