Thursday, 29 May 2014

Week six - rain rain go away.....

Another failed week bike wise.

The kid's away so the husband and I had high hopes of going out together every evening.  The rain has however thwarted our plans.  

It rained all day Tuesday and all day yesterday.  We had planned to go out tonight but as he got in the heavens opened and it began chucking it down again.  As I've said previously I do know that if it's raining on the day of the London 100 I will still do it but when the weather is this bad and I'm ahead of the programme it is very hard to get motivated to go out.  

I do worry though about the way I have missed training recently.  It seems to be one thing after another.  That said there is no rain forecast after today so tomorrow night we will be doing a fairly long ride, Saturday we will be doing a 3 hour route (at least) and Sunday we plan to be out again.  This will mean that I have realistically only missed 1 ride this week so that can't be bad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment